Laboratory Equipment - Furnaces
The MSF multi purpose furnace is bench mounted with a maximum temperature of 1200°C. It is available with chamber size of of 3.6 litre or 6.2 litre.
An economical furnace designed for light duty and general laboratory work. Low thermal mass insulation and multiple semi-embedded, free radiating wire wound elements in the chamber sides provide efficient heating.
- 1400°C, 1500°C or 1600°C maximum operating temperature.
- 3, 8, 15 or 35 litre chamber volumes.
- Silicon carbide heating elements.
- PID controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer.
- Controllers extend heating performance.
- Hard wearing refractory brick hearth and door surrounds.
- Low thermal mass chamber insulation.
- Thermocouple type R.
- Maximum operating temperature of 1200°C
- Tube diameters of 65, 75 and 100mm
- Heated lengths of 550, 700 & 900mm
- Resistance wire heating element wound around a ceramic worktube
- Rapid heat up to operating temperature